Battlefield™ 1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your systemElectronic Arts
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts. You can see more info related to Battlefield™ 1 at http://www.ea.com
. Battlefield™ 1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 1 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Battlefield™ 1 is C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 922.47 KB (944608 bytes) on disk and is titled Cleanup.exe.
The executables below are part of Battlefield™ 1. They occupy about 922.47 KB (944608
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Battlefield™ 1 version 188.8.131.52003
alone. Click on the links below for other Battlefield™ 1 versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Battlefield™ 1 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Battlefield™ 1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battlefield™ 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlefield™ 1". If it is installed on your PC the Battlefield™ 1 app will be found automatically. When you select Battlefield™ 1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Battlefield™ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlefield™ 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-07 14:54:40.387