Avant Browser (remove only)
Avant Browser (remove only) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your systemAvant Force
. Additional info about Avant Force can be found here
. Click on http://www.avantbrowser.com
to get more info about Avant Browser (remove only) on Avant Force's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avant Browser (remove only). Avant Browser (remove only)'s main file takes about 1.97 MB (2066168 bytes) and its name is avant.exe.
Avant Browser (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.51 MB (16264329
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adownloader.exe (2.10 MB)
- avant.exe (1.97 MB)
- avantvw.exe (1,006.24 KB)
- SetDefault.exe (92.24 KB)
- uninst.exe (189.80 KB)
- zbrowser.exe (1.64 MB)
- firefox.exe (343.24 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (229.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (116.50 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (79.15 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (84.00 KB)
- chrome.exe (691.74 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Avant Browser (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Avant Browser (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application by Avant Force. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avant Browser (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avant Browser (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Avant Browser (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avant Browser (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avant Browser (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your PC, we are not saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:30:19.723