Avant Browser (remove only)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your PCAvant Force
. More information on Avant Force can be found here
. Please open http://www.avantbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avant Browser (remove only) on Avant Force's web page. Usually the Avant Browser (remove only) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Avant Browser folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avant Browser (remove only). The application's main executable file occupies 1.36 MB (1423160 bytes) on disk and is named avant.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avant Browser (remove only). They occupy 2.81 MB (2942985
bytes) on disk.
- avant.exe (1.36 MB)
- SetDefault.exe (91.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (39.09 KB)
- ybrowser.exe (1.32 MB)
The current page applies to Avant Browser (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avant Browser (remove only):
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application offered by Avant Force. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avant Browser (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Avant Browser (remove only) program will be found very quickly. When you click Avant Browser (remove only) in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avant Browser (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avant Browser (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your PC, nor are we saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-02 16:46:32.467