Avant Browser (remove only)
This web page is about Avant Browser (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your systemAvant Force
. Open here
for more information on Avant Force. You can read more about about Avant Browser (remove only) at http://www.avantbrowser.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Avant Browser folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avant Browser (remove only)'s entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled avant.exe and occupies 1.31 MB (1368440 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Avant Browser (remove only). They occupy about 3.13 MB (3286186
bytes) on disk.
- avant.exe (1.31 MB)
- avantab.exe (1.70 MB)
- SetDefault.exe (91.37 KB)
- uninst.exe (39.06 KB)
This info is about Avant Browser (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Avant Browser (remove only):
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application by Avant Force. Some people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avant Browser (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Avant Browser (remove only) app will be found very quickly. After you select Avant Browser (remove only) in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avant Browser (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After removing Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avant Browser (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avant Browser (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your computer, nor are we saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-13 15:14:50.477