Avant Browser (remove only)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your PCAvant Force
. You can find out more on Avant Force or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Avant Browser (remove only) at http://www.avantbrowser.com
. Usually the Avant Browser (remove only) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Avant Browser (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1401152 bytes) on disk and is named avant.exe.
The executables below are part of Avant Browser (remove only). They occupy an average of 7.41 MB (7772312
bytes) on disk.
- adownloader.exe (1.91 MB)
- avant.exe (1.34 MB)
- SetDefault.exe (91.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (88.27 KB)
- zbrowser.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Avant Browser (remove only) version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Avant Browser (remove only):
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application offered by the software company Avant Force. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avant Browser (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avant Browser (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". The Avant Browser (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avant Browser (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avant Browser (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your computer, nor are we saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 16:51:13.257