Avant Browser (remove only)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your computerAvant Force
. You can read more on Avant Force or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.avantbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avant Browser (remove only) on Avant Force's web page. Avant Browser (remove only) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Avant Browser folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Avant Browser (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.34 MB (1405248 bytes) on disk and is titled avant.exe.
Avant Browser (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 13.31 MB (13959298
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adownloader.exe (1.91 MB)
- avant.exe (1.34 MB)
- avantvw.exe (1,006.74 KB)
- SetDefault.exe (91.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (91.87 KB)
- zbrowser.exe (1.33 MB)
- firefox.exe (282.74 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (10.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (19.00 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (79.15 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (83.50 KB)
- chrome.exe (688.74 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.93 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Avant Browser (remove only) version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Avant Browser (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Avant Browser (remove only):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\adownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\avant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\default.skn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\kpp.wav
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\avant.exe
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company Avant Force. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avant Browser (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Avant Browser (remove only) program will be found very quickly. When you select Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avant Browser (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avant Browser (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your computer, nor are we saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 12:33:05.913