Avant Browser (remove only)
This info is about Avant Browser (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your systemAvant Force
. Take a look here
for more information on Avant Force. More information about the software Avant Browser (remove only) can be found at http://www.avantbrowser.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Avant Browser directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avant Browser (remove only). The program's main executable file is titled avant.exe and it has a size of 1.34 MB (1405240 bytes).
Avant Browser (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.79 MB (2924041
bytes) on disk.
- avant.exe (1.34 MB)
- SetDefault.exe (91.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (39.09 KB)
- ybrowser.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about Avant Browser (remove only) version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Avant Browser (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application marketed by Avant Force. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avant Browser (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Avant Browser (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avant Browser (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avant Browser (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avant Browser (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your PC, we are not saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-05 13:34:22.663