Avant Browser (remove only)
Avant Browser (remove only) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your PCAvant Force
. You can read more on Avant Force or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avantbrowser.com
to get more info about Avant Browser (remove only) on Avant Force's website. Avant Browser (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled avant.exe and its approximative size is 1.47 MB (1536320 bytes).
Avant Browser (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 6.51 MB (6826964
bytes) on disk.
- adownloader.exe (1.84 MB)
- avant.exe (1.47 MB)
- SetDefault.exe (91.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (39.10 KB)
- ybrowser.exe (1.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Avant Browser (remove only). Click on the links below for other Avant Browser (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) is a program offered by the software company Avant Force. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avant Browser (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". The Avant Browser (remove only) app will be found very quickly. When you select Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avant Browser (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After removing Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avant Browser (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your computer, nor are we saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:27:59.617