Avant Browser (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your PCAvant Force
. Further information on Avant Force can be seen here
. Further information about Avant Browser (remove only) can be seen at http://www.avantbrowser.com
. Avant Browser (remove only) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Avant Browser folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avant Browser (remove only). avant.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.34 MB (1404224 bytes) on disk.
Avant Browser (remove only) is composed of the following executables which take 7.42 MB (7784700
bytes) on disk:
- adownloader.exe (1.91 MB)
- avant.exe (1.34 MB)
- SetDefault.exe (91.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (91.87 KB)
- zbrowser.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Avant Browser (remove only). You can find below info on other application versions of Avant Browser (remove only):
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application offered by Avant Force. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avant Browser (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avant Browser (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Avant Browser (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avant Browser (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avant Browser (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your computer, we are not saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-07 11:08:38.843