Avant Browser (remove only)
Avant Browser (remove only) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your systemAvant Force
. Further information on Avant Force can be seen here
. Avant Browser (remove only) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled avant.exe and it has a size of 1.97 MB (2069752 bytes).
Avant Browser (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.25 MB (2358567
bytes) on disk.
- SetDefault.exe (92.24 KB)
- uninst.exe (189.80 KB)
- avant.exe (1.97 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Avant Browser (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company Avant Force. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avant Browser (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avant Browser (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Avant Browser (remove only) application will be found very quickly. When you select Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avant Browser (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After removing Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avant Browser (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your PC, we are not saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 22:41:42.590