Any Audio Record
Any Audio Record is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Any Audio Record from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. More data about the program Any Audio Record can be found at http://www.sorentioapps.com
. Any Audio Record is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord directory, regulated by the user's decision. Any Audio Record's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.89 MB (10372232 bytes) on disk and is called S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Any Audio Record. They take about 11.06 MB (11594321
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Any Audio Record. You can find here a few links to other Any Audio Record releases:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is a program marketed by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Any Audio Record with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Any Audio Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Any Audio Record". If it is installed on your PC the Any Audio Record application will be found automatically. After you click Any Audio Record in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Any Audio Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sorentioapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Audio Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Any Audio Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any Audio Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-16 12:29:17.280