Any Audio Record
Any Audio Record is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Any Audio Record from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.sorentioapps.com
if you want to read more on Any Audio Record on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Any Audio Record. Any Audio Record's main file takes around 9.90 MB (10384496 bytes) and its name is S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe.
Any Audio Record installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.05 MB (11584489
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Any Audio Record version 220.127.116.111
only. For more Any Audio Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is a program by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Any Audio Record from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Any Audio Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Any Audio Record". If it exists on your system the Any Audio Record app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Any Audio Record in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Any Audio Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sorentioapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Any Audio Record which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any Audio Record in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 00:19:55.143