Any Audio Record
Any Audio Record is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Any Audio Record from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Further information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Any Audio Record at http://www.sorentioapps.com
. Any Audio Record is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Any Audio Record by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Any Audio Record's primary file takes around 9.90 MB (10384488 bytes) and its name is S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe.
Any Audio Record installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.06 MB (11600671
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.117
of Any Audio Record. For other Any Audio Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is a program marketed by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Any Audio Record from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Any Audio Record". If it exists on your system the Any Audio Record app will be found very quickly. After you click Any Audio Record in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Any Audio Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The publisher is: http://www.sorentioapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Any Audio Record.
8. After removing Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Any Audio Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any Audio Record supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-02 14:30:04.790