Any Audio Record
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Any Audio Record for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Any Audio Record from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. You can read more on Sorentio Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Any Audio Record can be found at http://www.sorentioapps.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Any Audio Record's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.90 MB (10384496 bytes) on disk and is labeled S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe.
Any Audio Record contains of the executables below. They take 11.05 MB (11584489
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Any Audio Record version 184.108.40.2065
only. You can find here a few links to other Any Audio Record releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Any Audio Record from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Any Audio Record:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Any Audio Record:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\AnyAudioRecord.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\AnyAudioRecord.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\S4BAnyAudioRecord.lczd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\VCRedist80.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\WMFDist11.exe
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Any Audio Record.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Audio Record_is1
Any Audio Record is a program released by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Any Audio Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Any Audio Record". If it is installed on your PC the Any Audio Record application will be found very quickly. After you click Any Audio Record in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Any Audio Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sorentioapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Any Audio Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any Audio Record supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 16:10:29.840