Any Audio Record
Any Audio Record is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Any Audio Record from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. More information about Any Audio Record can be seen at http://www.sorentioapps.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Any Audio Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.89 MB (10372232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Any Audio Record. They occupy 11.06 MB (11594321
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1687
of Any Audio Record. Click on the links below for other Any Audio Record versions:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is an application marketed by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Any Audio Record from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Any Audio Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Any Audio Record". If it is installed on your PC the Any Audio Record program will be found automatically. After you click Any Audio Record in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Any Audio Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The publisher is: http://www.sorentioapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Any Audio Record.
8. After removing Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Audio Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any Audio Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-08 07:07:26.530