Any Audio Record
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Any Audio Record for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Any Audio Record from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Click on http://www.sorentioapps.com
to get more info about Any Audio Record on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. Any Audio Record is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Any Audio Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe is the Any Audio Record's primary executable file and it occupies circa 9.89 MB (10372232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Any Audio Record. They take about 11.06 MB (11599267
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Any Audio Record. You can find below a few links to other Any Audio Record versions:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is a program by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Any Audio Record from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Any Audio Record". The Any Audio Record application will be found very quickly. After you click Any Audio Record in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Any Audio Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sorentioapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Any Audio Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Any Audio Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-30 06:01:16.933