Any Audio Record
This web page is about Any Audio Record for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Any Audio Record from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More data about Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.sorentioapps.com
to get more facts about Any Audio Record on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. Usually the Any Audio Record application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Any Audio Record. Any Audio Record's primary file takes around 9.90 MB (10383800 bytes) and its name is S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe.
Any Audio Record installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.06 MB (11599983
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of Any Audio Record. You can find below info on other application versions of Any Audio Record:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is a program released by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Any Audio Record with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Any Audio Record". The Any Audio Record program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Any Audio Record in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Any Audio Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The publisher is: http://www.sorentioapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Audio Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any Audio Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:35:08.800