Any Audio Record
You can find below details on how to remove Any Audio Record for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Any Audio Record from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.soft4boost.com
if you want to read more on Any Audio Record on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Any Audio Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.90 MB (10385512 bytes) on disk.
Any Audio Record is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.07 MB (11605375
bytes) on disk:
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Any Audio Record version 220.127.116.119
only. Click on the links below for other Any Audio Record versions:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is an application marketed by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Any Audio Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Any Audio Record". If it exists on your system the Any Audio Record program will be found very quickly. After you select Any Audio Record in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Any Audio Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soft4boost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Audio Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any Audio Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:40:21.540