Any Audio Record
This info is about Any Audio Record for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Any Audio Record from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about on Any Audio Record at http://www.soft4boost.com
. Usually the Any Audio Record application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Any Audio Record is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe and its approximative size is 9.90 MB (10376968 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Any Audio Record. They occupy 11.05 MB (11587273
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about Any Audio Record version 22.214.171.1247
alone. You can find here a few links to other Any Audio Record releases:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is an application offered by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Any Audio Record from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Any Audio Record". If it is installed on your PC the Any Audio Record program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Any Audio Record in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Any Audio Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The publisher is: http://www.soft4boost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Any Audio Record.
8. After removing Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Audio Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Any Audio Record by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Any Audio Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-08 21:27:15.597