ASUS PC Link
This web page is about ASUS PC Link for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your computerASUSTEK
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ASUSTEK. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove ASUS PC Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCLink.exe is the ASUS PC Link's main executable file and it takes circa 625.27 KB (640272 bytes) on disk.
ASUS PC Link contains of the executables below. They take 10.12 MB (10612231
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (47.77 KB)
- FixConflict.exe (26.27 KB)
- FixFirewallRule.exe (14.27 KB)
- PCLink.exe (625.27 KB)
- PCLinkAssist.exe (39.77 KB)
- PCLinkFileTransfer.exe (14.27 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
The current web page applies to ASUS PC Link version 220.127.116.118
alone. For more ASUS PC Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall ASUS PC Link you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link
ASUS PC Link is an application marketed by ASUSTEK. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS PC Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS PC Link". If it exists on your system the ASUS PC Link app will be found automatically. After you click ASUS PC Link in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS PC Link.
8. After removing ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS PC Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:53:43.087