ASUS PC Link
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your PCASUSTEK
. Further information on ASUSTEK can be seen here
. ASUS PC Link is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove ASUS PC Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCLink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 613.15 KB (627864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ASUS PC Link. They occupy 9.19 MB (9634431
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (48.15 KB)
- FixConflict.exe (26.65 KB)
- PCLink.exe (613.15 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
This info is about ASUS PC Link version 126.96.36.1994
alone. You can find here a few links to other ASUS PC Link releases:
...click to view all...
ASUS PC Link is an application released by the software company ASUSTEK. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASUS PC Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS PC Link". If it exists on your system the ASUS PC Link app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ASUS PC Link in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ASUS PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUS PC Link.
8. After uninstalling ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 12:49:03.170