ASUS PC Link
ASUS PC Link is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your PCASUSTEK
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ASUSTEK. Usually the ASUS PC Link application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ASUS PC Link. ASUS PC Link's primary file takes around 625.27 KB (640272 bytes) and is named PCLink.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ASUS PC Link. They take 10.12 MB (10610695
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (47.77 KB)
- FixConflict.exe (26.27 KB)
- FixFirewallRule.exe (14.27 KB)
- PCLink.exe (625.27 KB)
- PCLinkAssist.exe (39.77 KB)
- PCLinkFileTransfer.exe (14.27 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
This web page is about ASUS PC Link version 220.127.116.115
alone. For other ASUS PC Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ASUS PC Link is an application released by the software company ASUSTEK. Some people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ASUS PC Link from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS PC Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS PC Link". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS PC Link program will be found very quickly. After you select ASUS PC Link in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ASUS PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS PC Link.
8. After removing ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Link that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 13:41:46.963