ASUS PC Link
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your systemASUSTEK
. You can find out more on ASUSTEK or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link directory (same installation drive as Windows). ASUS PC Link's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named PCLink.exe and occupies 612.77 KB (627472 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ASUS PC Link. They take 10.09 MB (10581815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (48.15 KB)
- CheckFilter.exe (48.65 KB)
- FixConflict.exe (26.65 KB)
- FixFirewallRule.exe (14.65 KB)
- PCLink.exe (612.77 KB)
- PCLinkAssist.exe (39.77 KB)
- PCLinkFileTransfer.exe (14.27 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (2.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
The current web page applies to ASUS PC Link version 184.108.40.2063
alone. Click on the links below for other ASUS PC Link versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall ASUS PC Link:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove ASUS PC Link:
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\PC Link
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe
ASUS PC Link is a program by ASUSTEK. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ASUS PC Link from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS PC Link or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS PC Link". The ASUS PC Link app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ASUS PC Link in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS PC Link.
8. After uninstalling ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Link that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS PC Link in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:40:50.630