ASUS PC Link
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your computerASUSTEK
. More information about ASUSTEK can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ASUS PC Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCLink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 589.15 KB (603288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ASUS PC Link. They take about 9.05 MB (9489743
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (44.50 KB)
- PCLink.exe (589.15 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
The current page applies to ASUS PC Link version 22.214.171.1245
only. Click on the links below for other ASUS PC Link versions:
...click to view all...
ASUS PC Link is an application by ASUSTEK. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ASUS PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS PC Link or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS PC Link". If it exists on your system the ASUS PC Link application will be found automatically. After you click ASUS PC Link in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ASUS PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASUS PC Link.
8. After uninstalling ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS PC Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS PC Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 11:00:12.387