ASUS PC Link
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your systemASUSTEK
. You can find out more on ASUSTEK or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ASUS PC Link is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe. PCLink.exe is the ASUS PC Link's main executable file and it takes around 613.27 KB (627984 bytes) on disk.
ASUS PC Link is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.63 MB (10092551
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (47.77 KB)
- CheckFilter.exe (48.27 KB)
- FixConflict.exe (26.27 KB)
- FixFirewallRule.exe (14.27 KB)
- PCLink.exe (613.27 KB)
- PCLinkAssist.exe (39.77 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of ASUS PC Link. For more ASUS PC Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ASUS PC Link is a program marketed by the software company ASUSTEK. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ASUS PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ASUS PC Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS PC Link". If it exists on your system the ASUS PC Link app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASUS PC Link in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ASUS PC Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASUS PC Link.
8. After removing ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 20:53:24.753