ASUS PC Link
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your systemASUSTEK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASUSTEK. ASUS PC Link is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink folder, subject to the user's option. ASUS PC Link's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PCLink.exe and occupies 605.50 KB (620032 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ASUS PC Link. They take about 12.71 MB (13332632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (44.50 KB)
- FAQ.exe (3.33 MB)
- License.exe (3.33 MB)
- PCLink.exe (605.50 KB)
- ReleaseNote.exe (3.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ASUS PC Link. Click on the links below for other ASUS PC Link versions:
...click to view all...
ASUS PC Link is an application by the software company ASUSTEK. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ASUS PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS PC Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS PC Link". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS PC Link program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ASUS PC Link in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ASUS PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS PC Link.
8. After uninstalling ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS PC Link supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 19:14:58.177