ASUS PC Link
This web page is about ASUS PC Link for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your computerASUSTEK
. Go over here
for more details on ASUSTEK. ASUS PC Link is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\PC Link directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove ASUS PC Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PCLink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 613.65 KB (628376 bytes) on disk.
ASUS PC Link installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.60 MB (10063943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (48.15 KB)
- CheckFilter.exe (48.65 KB)
- FixConflict.exe (26.65 KB)
- FixFirewallRule.exe (14.65 KB)
- PCLink.exe (613.65 KB)
- PCLinkAssist.exe (38.65 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
The current page applies to ASUS PC Link version 184.108.40.2066
only. For other ASUS PC Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ASUS PC Link is a program marketed by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ASUS PC Link from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ASUS PC Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS PC Link". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS PC Link application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASUS PC Link in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASUS PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS PC Link.
8. After removing ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 19:58:19.000