ASUS PC Link
You can find below details on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Link from your systemASUSTEK
. More information on ASUSTEK can be seen here
. ASUS PC Link is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\PC Link directory, subject to the user's option. ASUS PC Link's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ASUS\PC Link\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named PCLink.exe and its approximative size is 609.15 KB (623768 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ASUS PC Link. They take 9.14 MB (9582055
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (48.15 KB)
- PCLink.exe (609.15 KB)
- PCLinkService.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- pclink_connect.exe (5.21 MB)
The current page applies to ASUS PC Link version 220.127.116.117
alone. You can find here a few links to other ASUS PC Link releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ASUS PC Link you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ASUS PC Link:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ASUS PC Link:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\ASUSUtility.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Link\PCLinkService.exe
ASUS PC Link is an application by the software company ASUSTEK. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ASUS PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ASUS PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS PC Link or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS PC Link". The ASUS PC Link program will be found automatically. When you click ASUS PC Link in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASUS PC Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUS PC Link.
8. After uninstalling ASUS PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Link that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS PC Link in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-23 10:50:29.463