This info is about 4game for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall 4game from your systemInnova Systems
. Open here
where you can read more on Innova Systems. 4game is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\220.127.116.11 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling 4game is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\18.104.22.168\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.22 KB (90336 bytes) on disk and is titled 4game-launcher.exe.
4game installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4927239
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (112.72 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (41.00 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (88.22 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.49 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (587.72 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (261.72 KB)
- 4updater.exe (820.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- certutil.exe (200.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of 4game. You can find below info on other versions of 4game:
...click to view all...
4game is a program released by Innova Systems. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 4game from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 4game or simply activate the Search field and type in "4game". If it exists on your system the 4game application will be found automatically. After you select 4game in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4game.
8. After uninstalling 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4game which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4game by Innova Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4game in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 21:55:33.680