This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 4game for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall 4game from your PCInnova Systems
. More information on Innova Systems can be found here
. 4game is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\22.214.171.124 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 4game is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\126.96.36.199\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 85.13 KB (87176 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4game-launcher.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 4game. They occupy 5.85 MB (6129672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (94.63 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (40.50 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (85.13 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.29 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (866.13 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (488.63 KB)
- 4updater.exe (755.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.05 MB)
- certutil.exe (190.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of 4game. Click on the links below for other 4game versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove 4game.The files below were left behind on your disk by 4game when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\DFLTUSER\Local Storage\https_ru.4game.com_0.localstorage
4game is a program offered by the software company Innova Systems. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 4game from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4game or simply click the Search feature and type in "4game". The 4game program will be found automatically. After you select 4game in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4game.
8. After uninstalling 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4game which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4game by Innova Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 4game supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 14:18:10.940