This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 4game for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 4game from your systemInnova Systems
. Check out here
for more information on Innova Systems. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\18.104.22.1685 folder (same installation drive as Windows). 4game's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\22.214.171.1245\uninstall.exe. 4game-launcher.exe is the 4game's primary executable file and it occupies close to 86.49 KB (88568 bytes) on disk.
4game contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.90 MB (6181364
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (94.99 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (41.50 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (86.49 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.61 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (591.99 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (215.49 KB)
- 4updater.exe (793.49 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- restart-game.exe (16.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (200.00 KB)
The current page applies to 4game version 126.96.36.1995
alone. For more 4game versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove 4game from your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innova Systems\4game
4game is a program marketed by the software company Innova Systems. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 4game from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4game or simply click the Search field and type in "4game". If it is installed on your PC the 4game program will be found very quickly. After you click 4game in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 4game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4game.
8. After removing 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 4game that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4game by Innova Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4game in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-28 10:00:16.870