You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 4game for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall 4game from your PCInnova Systems
. More data about Innova Systems can be read here
. Usually the 4game program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling 4game is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called 4game-launcher.exe and occupies 87.50 KB (89600 bytes).
4game installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.28 MB (4491138
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (92.00 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (87.50 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.08 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (814.00 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (438.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (873.44 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.00 KB)
This data is about 4game version 22.214.171.1242
alone. For more 4game versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4game is an application by Innova Systems. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 4game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4game or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4game". If it is installed on your PC the 4game application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 4game in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 4game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4game.
8. After removing 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4game which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 4game by Innova Systems from your PC, we are not saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4game in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-21 00:47:16.657