This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 4game for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall 4game from your computerInnova Systems
. More data about Innova Systems can be seen here
. 4game is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\126.96.36.199 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing 4game is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\188.8.131.52\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. 4game-launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 85.13 KB (87176 bytes) on disk.
4game contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.05 MB (6338670
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (93.13 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (40.50 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (85.13 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.44 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (845.63 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (469.63 KB)
- 4updater.exe (850.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.05 MB)
- certutil.exe (190.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of 4game. For more 4game versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4game is a program released by Innova Systems. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 4game from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4game or simply click the Search feature and type in "4game". If it is installed on your PC the 4game program will be found automatically. After you select 4game in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 4game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4game.
8. After removing 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 4game that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4game by Innova Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 4game in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-06 17:56:20.243