This web page contains complete information on how to remove 4game for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall 4game from your systemInnova Systems
. You can read more on Innova Systems or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\4game\18.104.22.1683 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling 4game is C:\Program Files\4game\22.214.171.1243\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 86.49 KB (88568 bytes) on disk and is called 4game-launcher.exe.
4game installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.90 MB (6182956
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (94.99 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (41.50 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (86.49 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.61 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (591.99 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (215.49 KB)
- 4updater.exe (793.49 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- restart-game.exe (16.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (200.00 KB)
This page is about 4game version 126.96.36.1993
alone. You can find below a few links to other 4game releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
4game is a program offered by Innova Systems. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 4game from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4game or simply click the Search feature and type in "4game". The 4game application will be found automatically. After you click 4game in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 4game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4game.
8. After uninstalling 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4game that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4game by Innova Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4game supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:24:29.013