This info is about 4game for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 4game from your computerInnova Systems
. You can find out more on Innova Systems or check for application updates here
. 4game is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\220.127.116.11 folder, regulated by the user's decision. 4game's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\18.104.22.168\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called 4game-launcher.exe and it has a size of 86.49 KB (88568 bytes).
4game installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.90 MB (6182302
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (94.99 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (41.50 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (86.49 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.61 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (591.99 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (215.49 KB)
- 4updater.exe (793.49 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- restart-game.exe (16.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (200.00 KB)
The current page applies to 4game version 22.214.171.124
only. For more 4game versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall 4game.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-4game-plugin
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innova Systems\4game
4game is an application released by Innova Systems. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 4game from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4game or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4game". If it is installed on your PC the 4game program will be found automatically. After you select 4game in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 4game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4game.
8. After removing 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 4game which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4game by Innova Systems from your PC, we are not saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4game in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-26 12:27:49.387