4game is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 4game from your systemInnova Systems
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Innova Systems. 4game is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game directory, subject to the user's choice. 4game's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\uninstall.exe . 4game-launcher.exe is the 4game's primary executable file and it occupies circa 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
4game installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.28 MB (4491584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (92.50 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (88.00 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.08 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (814.50 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (438.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (872.66 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.00 KB)
This page is about 4game version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more 4game versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4game is an application offered by Innova Systems. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 4game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4game or simply activate the Search field and type in "4game". If it is installed on your PC the 4game program will be found automatically. After you click 4game in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 4game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 4game.
8. After uninstalling 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4game which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4game by Innova Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 4game in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 09:21:53.937