This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 4game for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall 4game from your computerInnova Systems
. More information on Innova Systems can be seen here
. 4game is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\188.8.131.52 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. 4game's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\184.108.40.206\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 87.50 KB (89600 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4game-launcher.exe.
4game contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.82 MB (5050708
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (91.50 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (87.50 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.23 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (817.00 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (441.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- certutil.exe (104.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 4game version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other 4game versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove 4game.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile UserName\Local Storage\https_ru.4game.com_0.localstorage
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-4game-plugin
4game is an application released by Innova Systems. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall 4game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 4game from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 4game or simply activate the Search field and type in "4game". The 4game program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 4game in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4game.
8. After uninstalling 4game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4game which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4game by Innova Systems from your PC, we are not saying that 4game by Innova Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4game in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 22:44:21.690