You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall iDevice Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iDevice Manager from your systemMarx Software
. More info about Marx Software can be read here
. Click on https://www.software4u.info
to get more data about iDevice Manager on Marx Software's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iDevice Manager. The program's main executable file is labeled Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe and occupies 3.19 MB (3348592 bytes).
iDevice Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.14 MB (4337880
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (3.19 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (219.11 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (46.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iDevice Manager. For other iDevice Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is a program by the software company Marx Software. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDevice Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDevice Manager". The iDevice Manager application will be found automatically. After you select iDevice Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iDevice Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.software4u.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDevice Manager.
8. After uninstalling iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDevice Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your PC, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iDevice Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 13:40:47.773