This web page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can see more info on ccc-utility at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility version 2007.0306.2142.38657
only. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:19:15.930