This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about ccc-utility on ATI's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They take 4.28 MB (4489728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility version 2009.0614.2131.36800
only. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program offered by ATI. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:17:55.933