This web page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. You can see more info about ccc-utility at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ccc-utility. They take 3.75 MB (3936768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2007.0621.1715.28924
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:36:39.003