ccc-utility is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. More data about the software ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.60 MB (3777024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2008.0512.1133.18639
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by ATI. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 15:35:06.663