Unity Web Player
This web page is about Unity Web Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Open here
for more info on Unity Technologies ApS. More information about Unity Web Player can be seen at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Unity Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Unity Web Player's main file takes around 629.45 KB (644559 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
Unity Web Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 629.45 KB (644559
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.06
of Unity Web Player. You can find here a few links to other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Unity Web Player is a program offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unity Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player program will be found very quickly. When you select Unity Web Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The software company is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:54:48.377