Unity Web Player
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Unity Web Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unity Web Player from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. Further information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. More info about the software Unity Web Player can be seen at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser is the full command line if you want to remove Unity Web Player. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 629.44 KB (644549 bytes).
Unity Web Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 629.44 KB (644549
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.44 KB)
This data is about Unity Web Player version 4.6.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Unity Web Player releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Unity Web Player we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Unity Web Player is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Some users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Unity Web Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player program will be found very quickly. After you select Unity Web Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:52.123