Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS. More information about the program Unity Web Player can be seen at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Uninstall.exe is the Unity Web Player's primary executable file and it takes close to 629.43 KB (644541 bytes) on disk.
Unity Web Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 629.43 KB (644541
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (629.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.13
of Unity Web Player. You can find below info on other versions of Unity Web Player:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Unity Web Player is a program released by Unity Technologies ApS. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Unity Web Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unity Web Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". The Unity Web Player app will be found automatically. After you select Unity Web Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:12:02.003