Unity Web Player
This info is about Unity Web Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. You can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Unity Web Player at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Unity Web Player's main executable file and it takes circa 629.42 KB (644529 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Unity Web Player. They occupy about 629.42 KB (644529
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.42 KB)
This page is about Unity Web Player version 4.6.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Unity Web Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Unity Web Player in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity Web Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:52:47.810