Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Unity Web Player from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. More info about Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. Click on http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
to get more details about Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). Unity Web Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Uninstall.exe is the Unity Web Player's main executable file and it takes about 629.42 KB (644529 bytes) on disk.
Unity Web Player contains of the executables below. They take 629.42 KB (644529
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.21
of Unity Web Player. Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Unity Web Player.Registry keys:
Unity Web Player is an application marketed by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unity Web Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Unity Web Player in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity Web Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:20:36.957