Unity Web Player
You can find below details on how to remove Unity Web Player for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Unity Web Player from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. Further information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. You can see more info on Unity Web Player at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. The program is usually placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Unity Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUserName. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Unity Web Player's primary executable file and it takes about 629.43 KB (644535 bytes) on disk.
Unity Web Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 629.43 KB (644535
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.43 KB)
This page is about Unity Web Player version 4.5.41
only. You can find below info on other versions of Unity Web Player:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Unity Web Player is an application marketed by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Unity Web Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". The Unity Web Player program will be found automatically. When you select Unity Web Player in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUserName
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:27:06.593