Unity Web Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Unity Web Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. Check out here
for more details on Unity Technologies ApS. Please open http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
if you want to read more on Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's page. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Unity Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 629.42 KB (644529 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Unity Web Player. They take about 629.42 KB (644529
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Unity Web Player version 4.5.42
alone. For more Unity Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Unity Web Player.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Unity Web Player is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unity Web Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". The Unity Web Player app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Unity Web Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:35:20.443