This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SumatraPDF for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SumatraPDF from your systemKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Check out here
for more info on Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Click on http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
to get more info about SumatraPDF on Krzysztof Kowalczyk's website. Usually the SumatraPDF program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SumatraPDF is "C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SumatraPDF's main file takes around 2.23 MB (2336768 bytes) and is named SumatraPDF.exe.
The executables below are part of SumatraPDF. They take about 2.45 MB (2571760
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (2.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (229.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.8624
of SumatraPDF. You can find below info on other application versions of SumatraPDF:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is an application by the software company Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SumatraPDF or simply click the Search field and type in "SumatraPDF". If it exists on your system the SumatraPDF program will be found automatically. After you click SumatraPDF in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SumatraPDF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The publisher is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SumatraPDF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SumatraPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SumatraPDF in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130